The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the admit card for the CGL Tier-III Examination 2019 for all regions on its official website.
Candidates who have to appear for the examination can download the admit card from the official website i.e. ssc.nic.in
The examination is scheduled for 22nd November 2020. The duration of the examination will be 60 minutes and total marks will be 100 in which the candidates will be given to write essays, applications, letters, etc.
Click on the region below to download the admit card:
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD THE ADMIT CARD:
- Visit the official website i.e. ssc.nic.in
- On the home page, click on the admit card tab.
- A new page will open, click on the link of your region.
- A new page will open, click on the admit card link.
- A new page will open, fill in the required credentials.
- Your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and print the admit card for future reference.
Candidates should check their admit cards thoroughly and in case of any error/discrepancies, candidates or students should inform the officials and request them for corrections.
Candidates, please do read the instructions given with the admit card and if in case any identity proof or other document is required along with the admit card please do carry it. No Candidates or students will be allowed to enter the examination hall without their hall ticket or admit card.