Tamil Nadu MBBS and BDS admissions merit list is not releasing on 4th, 2019 due to some unavoidable reason. According to the official notification, the rank list is expected to be out on 6th July or 8th July 2019. Candidates who appeared for the Tamil Nadu NEET examination can check their result on the official website @ tnmedicalselection.org. Once the result is declared , counselling process will start.
Tamil Nadu NEET merit list 2019: How to check
- Visit the official website @ tnmedicalselection.org
- Click on the link ‘NEET merit list 2019′
- You will be redirected to a new page
- A PDF will open,
- Check your rank
- Save the result for future reference.
The non-local candidates are eligible for 15 per cent unreserved seats only. The local candidates are also eligible for 15 per cent unreserved seats and 85 per cent local seats. The Medical Council of India (MCI) conducts the counselling for top 15 per cent candidates under the All India Quota seats (across the country). For the rest of 85 per cent seats, every state authority conducts counselling to fill seats in state-based colleges.
Documents needed for Tamil Nadu NEET counselling 2019
- NEET- UG 2019 admit card and scorecard
- Class 10, 11 and HSC mark sheet
- Transfer certificate obtained after the completion of H.S.C. or equivalent course
- Certificate for proof of study from class 6 to class 12
- Candidates who are native of and have studied from class 6 to class 12 in schools of Tamil Nadu (supporting documents)
- Permanent Community Certificate Card
- First Graduate Certificate (if applicable).
Mr. Amit Singh has completed his B.Com from Delhi University and his M. Com from IGNOU, he is currently working in an MNC as finance manager. He Lives in Delhi. Big fan of Sachin Tenudulkar, love economics, accounts, dogs, food, books. He also like writing on several topics mostly finance and current affairs as it interest him the most. Love to make friends and love to have healthy discussions and debate on social platforms on several current affair or educational topics. He has 11 years of vast experience in finance and accounts field. He also investing in share market from last 10 years. You can share yours ideas, write or feedback to me on my official email id i.e email@example.com