Indian Railways has announced to resume a few train routes from 12th May 2020 for which 15 Passenger Trains (30 including up and down) will be started. People can make reservation for these trains online after 6pm from today onwards i.e 11th May 2020.
One can book tickets from the official website of IRCTC, the link for which is provided below:
Due to lockdown, all the routes were shut down to avoid the spreading of Corona virus. But now after nearly 2 months after the lockdown the trains services will be resumed.
Trains will run between Delhi to Agartala, Dibrugarh, Howrah, Patna, Bilaspur, Ranchi, Bhubaneswar, Secundrabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Thiruvananthapuram, Madgaon, Mumbai Central, Ahmedabad and Jammu Tawi.
- Passengers should have a valid and confirmed e-ticket Registration/Booking to enter the railway stations.
- Due to Social distancing all the seats will not be available for booking.
- No General Bogies will be available in these trains.Ticket Booking counters will remain closed to avoid contamination.
- Passengers have to reach the railway stations 90 minutes in advance.
- There will be screening of all the passengers.
- All passengers have to wear the face masks/face covers during the travel.
- To avoid the risk of contamination/infection, passengers have to carry their own food, blanket and bed sheets.
- Passengers should carry their own sanitizers, the same will be provided in the coaches and stations too.
- Passengers can download the Aarogya Setu App for their reference if they want to.