UP Board has issued the admit card for class 10th and 12th on its official website i.e upmsp.edu.in . Students who are appearing for the exam can download their admit card 2020 from the official website of UP Board i.e. upmsp.edu.in. UP Board will conduct the Class 10th and Class 12th examination from 18th Feb 2020 to 6th March 2020 Evaluation procedure is said to be done between 17th March 2020 to 26th March 2020 and the result for the same are said to be declared between 20th April 2020 to 25th April 2020.
Steps to download the UP Board class 10 and Class 12 admit car
- Visit the official website of UP Board@ upmsp.edu.in
- On home page click on the link that says Class 10 and Class 12 admit card
- New Page will open, enter your required credentials
- Click on Submit/ Login
- Your Admit card will appear on your screen.
- Download the admit card and take print out for future reference
Students/Candidates should check their UP Board Class 10 and 12 admit card thoroughly and in case of any error/discrepancies, candidates or students should inform the officials and request them for corrections.
Candidates or students please do read the instructions given with the admit card and if in case any identify proof or other document is required along with the admit card please do carry it.No Candidates or students will be allowed to enter examination hall without their hall ticket or admit card.