Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has declared the final result for Allopathic Medical Officer 2018-19 on its official website Officer on 16th September 2019. Candidates who had appeared for the interview round can check their result at the official website i.e uppsc.up.nic.in. There were total 2354 vacancies but only 2043 candidates have made it to the final selection list. Interview was held in the month of August and September.
Steps to check UPPSC Medical Officer final result
- Visit the official website of UPPSC @ uppsc.up.nic.in
- On homepage click under information bulletin section on the link says ‘final result for the Medical Officer’.
- Result is available on PDF file
- Download the file and check for your name and roll number
- Save the result file for future refernce
Mr. Amit Singh has completed his B.Com from Delhi University and his M. Com from IGNOU, he is currently working in an MNC as finance manager. He Lives in Delhi. Big fan of Sachin Tenudulkar, love economics, accounts, dogs, food, books. He also like writing on several topics mostly finance and current affairs as it interest him the most. Love to make friends and love to have healthy discussions and debate on social platforms on several current affair or educational topics. He has 11 years of vast experience in finance and accounts field. He also investing in share market from last 10 years. You can share yours ideas, write or feedback to me on my official email id i.e email@example.com