Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the admit card of Computer Based Combined Medical Services Examination, 2019 on its official website. Candidates who have applied for the examination can download their UPSC CMS admit cards from UPSC website @ upsconline.nic.in. Direct link given below. UPSC CMS Admit cards will remain available till 21st July on the the official website of UPSC i.e upsconline.nic.in.
Steps to Download UPSC CMS 2019 Admit Card
- Visit UPSC official website @ upsc.gov.in.
- On homepage, click on the link ‘e-admit card, e Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination 2019’.
- A new window will open, there will be a link stating “Click Here”. Once clicked you will be redirected to instructions page, make sure you save it and take print out of ‘IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATE’ as it is mandatory.
- Enter either registration number or date of birth or roll number and date of birth.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take print out for future reference
UPSC CMS admit card is an important documents but candidates are required to carry two identical photographs (one photograph for each Session) along with proof of Identity such as Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter ID Card etc. as well, with them otherwise they will be not allowed to sit inside the examination hall.
Mr. Amit Singh has completed his B.Com from Delhi University and his M. Com from IGNOU, he is currently working in an MNC as finance manager. He Lives in Delhi. Big fan of Sachin Tenudulkar, love economics, accounts, dogs, food, books. He also like writing on several topics mostly finance and current affairs as it interest him the most. Love to make friends and love to have healthy discussions and debate on social platforms on several current affair or educational topics. He has 11 years of vast experience in finance and accounts field. He also investing in share market from last 10 years. You can share yours ideas, write or feedback to me on my official email id i.e email@example.com