UPSC has invited application for Various Posts 2020 on its official website. Candidates who are interested in applying for UPSC Chief Design Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Deputy Superintending Archaeological Chemist, Assistant Employment Officer and Deputy Director can check the information and apply online on the official website of UPSC i.e. upsc.gov.in.
Last Date to Apply for UPSC Various Post Exam 2020 is 2nd April 2020.
Last Date to Print Detailed Application Form is 3rd April 2020.
Application fee will be Rs.25/- for all General Male Candidates.
SC/ST/PH/Female Candidates are exempted from any sort of Application fee.
Steps to apply for UPSC Various Post Recruitment:
- Visit the official website @ upsc.gov.in
- On home page, click on “Recruitment” then click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA)” from the drop down box.
- New page will open, Click on”New Registration” on the corner right.
- New page will open, fill in the required credentials.
- After completing the Registration, again visit the “Online Recruitment Application (ORA)” page.
- Then, click on the post link you want to apply for and the read all the instructions carefully and click on “Apply Now” in front of the Post name.
- New page will open, fill all the required credentials.
- Recheck and Submit.
Candidate must read all the instructions carefully before applying for UPSC Various Post Recruitment 2020.