Union Public Service Commission has released admit card or call letter for the recruitment of Indian Administrative Services (IAS) and Indian Forest Service (IFS) posts. Candidates who have registered for the examination can download their admit cards from the official website of the commission @ upsc.gov.in. The UPSC issued notice for examination in February this year and the last date of the application submission was 17th March. Pre-examination test will be held on 2nd June 2019. There are 896 posts for IAS and 90 posts for IFS.
Steps to download your admit card
- Visit upsc.gov.in
- Click on “e-Admit Card: Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2019”.
- A new page will open with the link for downloading e-admit card. Click on the link.
- A PDF with instructions related to admit card will open. Take a print out for future references. At the end, click on ‘Yes’ for ‘Have You Read & Taken the Print Out of ‘Important Instructions’.
- On clicking ‘Yes’, a new page will open with two options for downloading admit card – 1. By Registration Id and 2. By Roll Number.
- Select any of these, enter your Registration ID/Roll Number, Date of Birth and security captcha and click on submit to get your e-admit card.
Candidates should bring the Admit Card along with the original Photo Identity Card, without that no candidates will be allowed to sit in the exam center.
Mr. Amit Singh has completed his B.Com from Delhi University and his M. Com from IGNOU, he is currently working in an MNC as finance manager. He Lives in Delhi. Big fan of Sachin Tenudulkar, love economics, accounts, dogs, food, books. He also like writing on several topics mostly finance and current affairs as it interest him the most. Love to make friends and love to have healthy discussions and debate on social platforms on several current affair or educational topics. He has 11 years of vast experience in finance and accounts field. He also investing in share market from last 10 years. You can share yours ideas, write or feedback to me on my official email id i.e email@example.com