UPSC has released result for Medical Officer Exam 2020 on its official website. Candidates who had appeared for the UPSC Medical Officer Exam 2020 can download their result from the official website of UPSC i.e. upsc.gov.in
Steps to download the result for UPSC Medical Officer Exam 2020:
- Visit the official website @ upsc.gov.in
- On home page, scroll down and click on the tab that says ‘Final Result’
- New Page will open, click on the link “Recruitment Final Result”.
- New page will open, click on the link “Recruitment Tests Final Results.”
- New page will open, click on the link “ 327 posts of medical officer (General duty medical officer), GNCTD.
- Your UPSC Medical Officer Exam 2020 result will appear on your screen in the PDF format
- Download and take a print out of the result for future reference.