West Bengal Board of Madrasah Education (WBBME) has declared the class 10th and 12th examination result on its official website. Students who appeared for the WB Madarsah Class 10th and 12th examination can now check their results on the official website @ wbresults.nic.in and wbbme.org.
The WBBME examinations were held from 6th February 2019 to 18th February 2019. Students who appeared for the 2019 WBBME Board Examination can now check their results on the official websites of the board i.e. wbresults.nic.in and wbbme.org.
Steps to check WB Madarsah Examination Result for class 12 and 10
1. Visit official website @ wbresults.nic.in
2. Click on the link says Result of High Madarshah, Alim , Fazil.
3. New page will open, Choose your appropriate option
4. Another page will open, enter your details like Roll number and Date of Birth
5. Click submit , your result will appear on your screen
6. Download it and save it for future reference.
Or , here are the direct links for the result .
Mr. Amit Singh has completed his B.Com from Delhi University and his M. Com from IGNOU, he is currently working in an MNC as finance manager. He Lives in Delhi. Big fan of Sachin Tenudulkar, love economics, accounts, dogs, food, books. He also like writing on several topics mostly finance and current affairs as it interest him the most. Love to make friends and love to have healthy discussions and debate on social platforms on several current affair or educational topics. He has 11 years of vast experience in finance and accounts field. He also investing in share market from last 10 years. You can share yours ideas, write or feedback to me on my official email id i.e firstname.lastname@example.org