RAC DRDO has released the Admit cards (online application form) for the RAC Technician Apprentice and Graduate Apprentice on its official website today. Candidates/ Students who had applied for the post of RAC Technician Apprentice and Graduate Apprentice can download their online application form from the official website of RAC i.e. rac.gov.in . The written exam for the post of RAC Technician Apprentice is scheduled to be held on 22th February 2020 and Graduate Apprentice is scheduled to be held on 23th February 2020 the reporting time for which is 8:30 am at Range Officer’s Mess & Institute (ROMI), Near Police Line Square,Balasore,Odisha-756001.
Candidates who have to carry the printout of the online application form along with other important documents such as identity proof (Aadhar card/PAN card/Voter ID/Passport/Driving License), Marksheets (10th and above/diploma certificates) and Caste certificates (if applicable).
Steps to download the RAC Technician Apprentice and Graduate Apprentice application form are as follows:
- Visit the official website @ rac.gov.in
- On home page click on the tab says ‘Download copy of submitted application form’.
- New Page will open, click on download copy of submitted application form link.
- New Page will open, enter your required credentials.
- Click on Submit/ Login.
- Your application form will appear on your screen.
- Download the application form and take print out for future reference.
Candidates who successfully qualify the written test will have a viva-voce test which will also be conducted on the same day.