The Mysore University has announced the Mysore University undergraduate result 2019 for December 2018 semester exams on its official website on 20 June 2019. Students who appeared for the examination can check their results on the official website of the university @ results.uni-mysore.ac.in. In case if students are not happy with their marks they can apply for re-checking or re-evaluation but make sure with in stipulated time frame they apply for this. They may have to pay some fee for re checking while filling the form.
Steps to check Mysore University Result 2019:
- Visit the official website of the university @ results.uni-mysore.ac.in
- Click on the relevant link says ‘Mysore University Undergraduate level Result 2019 for December 2018 semester’
- New page will open ,enter your registration number
- Click on Submit.
- ‘Mysore University Undergraduate Level (UG) Result 2019’ for the semester examinations conducted in December 2018 will be displayed on your screen
- Download the result and take a print out for future references.
Mr. Amit Singh has completed his B.Com from Delhi University and his M. Com from IGNOU, he is currently working in an MNC as finance manager. He Lives in Delhi. Big fan of Sachin Tenudulkar, love economics, accounts, dogs, food, books. He also like writing on several topics mostly finance and current affairs as it interest him the most. Love to make friends and love to have healthy discussions and debate on social platforms on several current affair or educational topics. He has 11 years of vast experience in finance and accounts field. He also investing in share market from last 10 years. You can share yours ideas, write or feedback to me on my official email id i.e email@example.com